Seiten Illustration

8/25/2015

Artist in Residence in Roundabout, Lisbon. 3 weeks

The Taro Experiment: 
Every day I choose one taro and one technique.


The Hierophant
No.5/ Taurus

Look me in the head there is nothing in my mind....I''ve been waiting for nothing all this time

Tecnique: Drawing, painting, 
Theme: Reflection of the last three weeks




























The Emperor
No.4/ Aries

Walking tiptoes with a random melody
the only one I know
my territory two meters forward backward
the only space I remember.
without interruption
using the four words I know

this is all mine

deeper

than days before
keep back the interested ones
in cultural behavior
with featherheavy hesitations
don‘t save, collect
water and faces.

Tecnique: Drawing, collage
Theme: Experiments on wood
































The Fool
No.0/ Planet Uranus

The Honesty or I disagree

Today I‘m no fool.
Today I‘m not wild.
Today I‘m not experimental.
Today I‘m not free as a bird, but heavy as a stone.
Today I‘m suspicious.
I don‘t even trust the moon.
Today I‘m legal, invisible.
Want to be in the middle of animals, speaking theire language
doing things I‘ve done a thousend times before.
Make sure..
Today I loose my name, isn‘t it beautiful?

Technique: Drawing
Experiment: White Cube Drawing at Zaratan
Photos and Support: Rafael Amambahy, Rui Silva


















The Justice
No.11/ Libra

Duality

I improve myself in mania.
Step by step I fall back to chaos
even wiser than tomorrow.

Technique: Photo
Theme: The ugly side of useful things



























The Star
No.17 / Aquarius

Things need to be done before Nirvana

Technique: Painting

Theme: Water/earth activities